Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-20
Edited: 2017-12-20

turkmaster

donovan could you please update turkmaster and bring back the watch this hit for hits that are missed?this is the only major downfall to the script as of now and i think i would be speaking for many others when i say it is killing my productivity on mturk.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-20

I definitely want to bring back this feature but the way that the new site works makes it very difficult to do and in some cases impossible - at least in the way it worked on the old site.

I have some ideas about how to make it possible to do this when clicking on a Turkmaster link. But if you're coming from a different site or script I don't think it's possible at the moment.

§
Posted: 2017-12-21

any ideas i will be all ears and really appreciate.

§
Posted: 2017-12-21

oh by the way i was thinking it would be awesome if there was a way to maybe use tm with hitscraper to set up auto accept on hits that are missed if there was a way

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-22

Yeah, I'd love to add something like that. I'll have to think about the best way to do that

§
Posted: 2017-12-22

Would it be possible to put a panda button within tm for hits that are missed?

Sign in to post a reply.