Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

KRS
§
Posted: 2017-12-20

I miss you Turkmaster! Question Please.

Thank you DonovanM! I've used your script for over a year now, it's been so helpful. Unfortunately, I don't have any coding experience, nor really understand it, leaving me with a question please. Is it possible to remember the original link clicked upon within HITscraper instead of relying on the URL of the page it now lands on? Seems like it would overcome the generic redirect for unavailable hits, which now has no fingerprint. =(

§

Sadly it seems he abandoned it or something.

KRS
§

Why do you say that? He updated just a few days ago trying to overcome the new layout's hurdles.

DonovanMAuthor
§

@KRS I haven't tried it but it might be possible to make a change within HITscraper to communicate with Turkmaster to fix the issue with not being able to add watchers for hits that are no longer available. It's something that I thought about a few days ago. I'll see what I can do soon, but there are several bugs that people are running into that I have to fix first, unfortunately.

@alin2189 Turkmaster had 3 updates last week :p, but sorry about the lack of communication. I'm out of town and haven't really been able to check on things for the last several days.

KRS
§

Thank you, that would be stellar. I miss being able to add missed hits to turkmaster so I never needed to reclick on a link. Turkmaster is by far the most useful mTurk script, thank you for your continued dedication to it. :smiley:

§
Posted: 2017-12-21

@DonovanM oh i see, your script is the best so thank you for it. hopefully you will be able to update it soon , at least the surveys to be found .

Sign in to post a reply.