[TS] Citrus GFork

NOW with version number in Listing!! Advance table view for Greasy Fork. Fixes display bugs. 100 scripts display at a time, favoured user count, remembers last sort order used on Script Listing, "My" Profile Listing, and third Party Listing. Able to distinguish between, Library, Unlisted and Deleted scripts using text icons. Beside FireFox, it now supports Opera and Chrome.

< Feedback on [TS] Citrus GFork

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-08

[TS] Citrus GFork : It's compatible with Firefox Quantum v.57 ?

I test what is broken with Firefox Quantum.
And it seems your script don't work (with the new greasemonkey beta).

I am alone with this problem???

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-19

And sorry for the late reply but the quick answer is no.

I would be surprised if there are any scripts that work with GM4. GM has dropped old API and thus breaking every script.

Your only options is move over to TamperMonkey or ViolentMonkey. VM is open source while TM no longer is (I think). Personally I downgraded to GM3 and will stick with older FireFox for now. I have no idea what Mozilla is thinking.

Mozilla is completely replacing the extension system in Firefox, to align with the budding Browser Extension standard, based on/shared with Google Chrome.

As a result, version 4 of Greasemonkey is a nearly complete re-write. Its interface and feature set have been rebuilt in order to best to work with coming Firefox versions. A variety of compromises have been made. We've elected to make a rare backwards incompatible change.

More information and links can be found here: https://www.greasespot.net/2017/09/greasemonkey-4-announcement.html

Merry Christmas and happy new year :)

§
Posted: 2017-12-20

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too!
And thanks for your reply ...

§
Posted: 2017-12-30

I test the script on Chrome + tampermonkey and it don't work too....

Sign in to post a reply.