Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-17
Edited: 2017-12-17

Turkmaster not showing

I have enabled TM and refreshed my dashboard on the new MT platform. I still am not able to see TM. I use Firefox and did not have any problems between TM and the old MT platform. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

P.S. It works in Chrome, but I have always preferred FF.

§
Posted: 2017-12-17

how have you gotten it to work on chrome

§
Posted: 2017-12-18

Billy, uninstall and then reinstall.

§
Edited: 2017-12-18

i have tried that so many times i have even uninstalled the tampermonkey script manager itself and reinstalled but still nothing

§
i have tried that so many times i have even uninstalled the tampermonkey script manager itself and reinstalled but still nothing

Same here, you're not alone buddy.

Since the change to the new site I see nothing relating to Turkmaster at all anywhere on the site, no sign of it at all.

I've tried it on Google Chrome, Firefox, uninstalled and reinstalled on each of those browsers, uninstalled Tampermonkey and Greasemonkey and still nothing ;/

§
Posted: 2017-12-19
Edited: 2017-12-19

Actually it is working on Google Chrome for me.

I think I may have just been repeatedly clicking the 'Install' button at the top right of the page on the Tampermonkey Turkmaster update page and I guess instead of giving me the latest version it was installing an older version that doesn't work? So I clicked 'Update' on that page and Turkmaster is back!

But...I hate Google Chrome and don't use that for turking so that really sucks lol But better than nothing :)

As for Firefox it still isn't working at all.

Also, there seems to be something wrong with how the HIT notifications display the time and how much they pay. Here's a screenshot to show you what I mean.

https://i.imgur.com/0fYjyVZ.jpg

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-20

With Firefox are you using Greasemonkey? There is an issue with Greasemonkey unrelated to the new site or Turkmaster update where TM won't show up at all.

As far as the format for the time and pay - thanks for the reminder! I was planning on fixing that :)

Sign in to post a reply.