Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2017-03-24

Can you make this work for the new website?

I love this add-on, could you make it work for the new worker website?

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-03-27

I just took a look at the new worker site yesterday. It looks much better! I do want to update TM to support the new site but I can't give you a timeline as of right now - I'll have to see how much work it'll take.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-04-02

I had the chance to really play around with the new site today and it looks easier to work with than I thought! It still may take me a little white to release an update because I'm now planning on doing a major update at this point (already got started today). Hopefully it'll be worth the wait! The update should make it easier to add new features in the future and hopefully resolve the memory usage issues some people have experienced.

§
Posted: 2017-10-27

Any updates on compatibility with the new site? Looks like we will be forced to it on Dec 17th so this would be great to still have. https://blog.mturk.com/introducing-updates-to-the-worker-experience-a-refreshed-dashboard-a-new-experience-for-new-e9218ee281bd

§
Posted: 2017-10-30

Yes Donovan I've been worried about the same thing. Thank you for all your hard work.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-02

Sorry for the late reply, everyone. I'm still going to update Turkmaster so it'll work with the new worker site.

I actually started on it a while ago (when working on a major rewrite) but ended up losing everything when my computer was having issues. Because of that, for now I'll probably just update Turkmaster enough to work with the new site instead of doing a major rewrite.

§
Posted: 2017-11-05

Thanks so much!

§
Posted: 2017-12-16

not working with new website.i am using version 1.5.5, i have tried my old imported script but still not working and few batches left and very few of them i can see which also none of them working.please any update for this to be fix?

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-20

Which add-on are you using to run your scripts? Greasemonkey? If so, there was a Greasemonkey update that broke Turkmaster. It should work with Tampermonkey.

Sign in to post a reply.