Twitter video links

Показывает прямые ссылки на видео в твиттере. Direct twitter video links showing in the bottom of the player.

< Feedback on Twitter video links

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2017-05-01

It links to a m3u8 not a video

The script needs to be updated cause it only links to a m3u8 which is NOT a video file it is a video location file

AlexxeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-05-03
Edited: 2017-05-03

1. You can play m3u8 link directly in most players (mplayer, smplayer, vlc, wmp), or with browser plugins like vlc-plugin, or download it with ffmpeg, etc. So, as stated in description, this is direct link to the video, not to video file.
2. m3u8 is not a location of some single file. It is playlist. In most cases it contains list of links to small pieces of video.

§
Posted: 2017-11-22
1. You can play m3u8 link directly in most players (mplayer, smplayer, vlc, wmp), or with browser plugins like vlc-plugin, or download it with ffmpeg, etc. So, as stated in description, this is direct link to the video, not to video file.
2. m3u8 is not a location of some single file. It is playlist. In most cases it contains list of links to small pieces of video.

I am not looking to play the m3u8 I am looking to download the video to my hard drive.

AlexxeyAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-04

I am not looking to play the m3u8 I am looking to download the video to my hard drive.

You can do this with ffmpeg.
E.g.
$ ffmpeg -i [url to m3u8] -c copy [local file name]

Sign in to post a reply.