[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< Feedback on [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-07-08
Edited: 2017-07-08

Inconsistent or delayed loading of direct image links

Oftentimes I'll only get direct image links for 60-80% of the images on a page of 20--especially, but not exclusively, on artist gallery pages.

Sometimes it'll be even less or none at all, but in those cases, I'm able to sort of force the direct links to appear by hovering the mouse cursor over the star in the corner of the thumbnail, which will cause the little light to go from red to yellow. Then if I hover over the title link underneath the thumbnail, the light turns green and I get my direct link. This trick doesn't always work, however, and it's slow to boot.

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-10

Hi,

I am assuming you have FireFox? Similar issues occurred on other scripts for me. It happened with later versions of FF and did not occur in previous versions. See if it still occurs on 54.0.1 which I think got updated today.

Crossing my fingers, I hope it is fixed. Let me know if it is happening with the latest versions.

§
Posted: 2017-07-22

Actually, I'm using a much older version of FF and a somewhat modified version of Pixiv++ (mostly just some visual changes and extra links, but I keep 99% of it current with the actual script). It's worked pretty well until this. No idea about

§
Posted: 2017-07-22

*No idea about newer versions of FF, sorry.

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-08-07

Sorry, I just read your reply. Not sure why I didn't get notified about it.

Not sure what I can do about it. Pixiv3 seems to work most of the time fine with latest version.

Sign in to post a reply.