[TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Development has halted until I have more time. Pixiv uses async page loading, which broke some aspects of this script. Ultimate Pixiv Script: Direct Links, Auto-Paging, Preview, IQDB/Danbooru, Filter/Sort using Bookmark,views,rating,total score. | Safe Search | plus more. Works best with "Pixiv++ Manga Viewer" and "Generic Image Viewer". 自動ページング|ポケベル|ロード次ページ|フィルター|並べ替え|注文|ダイレクトリンク

< Feedback on [TS] Pixiv++ V3 alpha

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-07-11
Edited: 2017-07-11

Script doesn't work on Chrome w/ Violentmonkey.

Console throws up this error:
Error running script: [TS] Pixiv++ V3
ReferenceError: TSL is not defined
TSL is not defined

Is this a Violentmonkey, script or Chrome issue?
And on a side note, what do those numbers mean in the filter section? Hide images that are below "x" number?

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-15

TSL is a library that should have been downloaded when you installed the script.

Try and install the script from the site again and it should download all the libraries needed again.

> And on a side note, what do those numbers mean in the filter section? Hide images that are below "x" number?

So if you have bookmarks 10 and then you turn on the "Filter Options" by clicking the button, it will filter out all illustrations that have less than 10 bookmarks.

Ratings is the old system for Like. Total is no longer needed but I haven't removed. I just kept the old label.

The Radio buttons (circular button), allows you to sort the illustrations. So I tend to have it on bookmarks (like), and then I press sort button. It will sort it from highest to lowest.

§
Posted: 2017-07-16

Thanks for the clarification about filtering options.
As for the script not working, it looks like a Violentmonkey issue. With Tampermonkey, when I first install the script I get a prompt that asks for a permission to access an external resource (greasyfork) to download the rest of the script. Seems like Violentmonkey just blocks the request on the spot.
Maybe it works a bit different in Firefox, I use Greasemonkey there and haven't tried the Firefox version of Violentmonkey. I'll stick with Tampermonkey for now.

TimidScriptAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-19

I just tried with VM trying to solve another issue and came across the same problem you mentioned.

Sign in to post a reply.