JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-07-23
Edited: 2016-07-23

TABS and PANDAS

Is there a way to grab a panda and move it to a different tab? Every panda I add goes directly into the main tab and I am copy/pasting it to other tabs. Not that it is hard to do... Just wonder if I could be saving myself an extra step?

UPDATE: I found the answer on MTurk Crowd: *ive tried this but i guess i have to find the right "groove"

<>

JohnnyRSAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-07-23

Glad you found the answer. Yes you can drag it to a tab and then once it changes you can drop it where you want it. Sometimes you have to move it around before you drop it to make it work. It works better than it used to but can't make it always be perfect. I am still planning on letting you drop it on the tab itself and it will move it over instead of having to position it in place. I also want to add a drop down list in the details window to make this work too. I am not sure when I can do this because I have to move a lot of code around to do this. But it's on my list to do.

Sign in to post a reply.