Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-06-12

Turkmaster isn't working!

Anyone having this problem? Turkmaster isn't working, all I see there is the frame and title with the play, pause and settings tabs. All the Hits/Requesters I had added seem to have vanished. I don't see the 25/75 cent surveys too. Is it just me? Everything was working fine a couple of hours ago. I switched on my laptop and everything seems to have disappeared barring Turkmaster title and the tabs.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-06-12

Is it still not working for you? I did a quick check before I left for work this morning after seeing your post. Everything seemed to be working fine for me. I can take another look when I get home tonight.

§
Posted: 2015-10-29

Please help the exact same thing has happen to me today, :All the Hits/Requesters I had added seem to have vanished. I don't see the 25/75 cent surveys too." so upset not sure what to do tried uninstalling and reinstalling still same thing if you could email me with any help would really be thankful. Thanks

§
Posted: 2015-10-29

Well I got it to work again I just hit red button right side under = bar "exit firefox" and cleared all my cash and cookies all my pandas are gone but at least it's working again

Sign in to post a reply.