Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-03-06

Feature requests

First off, thank you so much for this script. Turkmaster has made turking infinitely easier and more profitable for me since I started using it, and it's by far my most utilized script. I appreciate all the work you've put into it!

If I may make a couple suggestions, to tack onto someone else's request, having an auto-accept feature for requesters would be great. There's some I follow that I would automatically accept any new HITs from, but by the time I see them, they're gone already. It would also be great to be able to put a limit on the number of auto-accepts to go through. For example, say I only want to have 5 of the same HITs in my queue at a time because the timers on them are short. Right now, it's somewhat tedious to set up the Turkmaster link to auto-accept, constantly monitor your queue, and switch back from the HITs you're working on to pause and re-start as needed so that you're never accepting too many or losing out.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-04-03

Those are some good ideas. You're not the first person to ask about auto-accepting anything a specific requester puts out so that was already on my todo list.

You're definitely right about the second request. I've had to do that plenty of times and just got good at it, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be automated. Monitoring the queue, however, would increase the request rate errors so I'm not sure of the best way to handle that. It could be possible to track whenever you submit a HIT but I haven't looked into enough.

The requester auto-accept is a little higher on my list right now, but that's something I'll keep on my mind.

(p.s. I could have sworn I responded to your comment a while ago. I'm really terrible at handling feedback these days. So sorry.)

Sign in to post a reply.