Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Autoscans streams for drops and enters the loot in background.

< Feedback on Vulcun Loot Autoclicker + Streams scan

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-01-14

streams stuck on "starting...."

Someone on my site shared that it was doing it for them, but I didnt notice it happening to me, until now, its getting worse.

When the page refreshes (or on first load) the streams will just get stuck on "starting..." and the page refreshes again, and again, and again....eventually, they will work.

Both on firefox and chrome.

Dunno if vulcun changed something on their end.

otherwise, as before, amazing :)

mytzuskyAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-01-15

Didn't look much on the script lately. I've been using it without problems in the last month. And yes, the script will check if the streams are stuck, from there the refresh after 15 seconds. Didnt figure the cause, but eventually as you said it gets back on track. Vulcun sometimes doesnt display the loot pulse themselves... may be from them.

§

I'm having this problem almost 24/7. I'm getting something like 10 drops per day :(. Something is wrong.

mytzuskyAuthor
§

Vulcun is doing some maintenance I think, a lot of users on their chat are complaining that loot-pulse isnt showing. So it's not the script's fault. You can check it with the script disabled. The refresh is because the script is retrying if the streams are blocked in Starting... When vulcun will end their work, it will probably get back to normal... Thanks, Mihai.

§
Vulcun is doing some maintenance I think, a lot of users on their chat are complaining that loot-pulse isnt showing. So it's not the script's fault. You can check it with the script disabled. The refresh is because the script is retrying if the streams are blocked in Starting... When vulcun will end their work, it will probably get back to normal... Thanks, Mihai.

Ohh, ok. Thaks dude!! Great work with the script.

§
Edited: 2016-01-15

mine and the other users on my site have slowly been happening for about a week now. January 11, 2016 at 11:59 pm was the first report from my users. but yes, today I see there are no pulses.

Sign in to post a reply.