GreasyFork Bullshit Filter

Hides scripts for popular browser games and social networks as well as scripts that use "foreign" characters in descriptions. Applies to posts in Forum too.

< Feedback on GreasyFork Bullshit Filter

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-11-07

how to add an item to filter?

Hi !

I get a lot of Asian characters and a lot of "Agar" scripts. How do I add Agar scripts to the filter? Should I filter for Agar.io or is there a better way? (Might make this more useful to more people if there were some instructions re: adding stuff to the filter to personalize.)

tia

§

So far I'm just adding stuff to the "Games" line 16:

'Games': /AntiGame|Agar|agar.io|ExtencionRipXChetoMalo|AposBot|DFxLite|ZTx-Lite|AposFeedingBot|AposLoader|Blah Blah|Orc Clan Script|Astro\s*Empires|^\s*Attack|^\s*Battle|BiteFight|Blood\s*Wars|Bots4|Brawler|\bBvS\b|Business\s*Tycoon|Castle\s*Age|City\s*Ville|Comunio|Conquer\s*Club|CosmoPulse|Dark\s*Orbit|Dead\s*Frontier|\bDOA\b|Dossergame|Dragons\s*of\s*Atlantis|Dugout|\bDS[a-z]+\n|Empire\s*Board|eRep(ublik)?|Epic.*War|ExoPlanet|Falcon Tools|Feuerwache|Farming|FarmVille|Fightinfo|Frontier\s*Ville|Ghost\s*Trapper|Gladiatus|Goalline|Gondal|Grepolis|Hobopolis|\bhwm(\b|_)|Ikariam|\bIT2\b|Jellyneo|Kapi\s*Hospital|Kings\s*Age|Kingdoms?\s*of|knastv(ö|oe)gel|Knight\s*Fight|\b(Power)?KoC(Atta?ck)?\b|\bKOL\b|Kongregate|Last\s*Emperor|Legends?\s*of|Light\s*Rising|Lockerz|\bLoU\b|Mafia\s*(Wars|Mofo)|Menelgame|Mob\s*Wars|Mouse\s*Hunt|Molehill\s*Empire|NeoQuest|MyFreeFarm|Neopets|Nemexia|\bOGame\b|Pardus|Pennergame|Pigskin\s*Empire|PlayerScripts|Popmundo|Po?we?r\s*(Bot|Tools)|PsicoTSI|Ravenwood|Schulterglatze|SpaceWars|\bSW_[a-z]+\n|\bSnP\b|The\s*Crims|The\s*West|Travian|Treasure\s*Isl(and|e)|Tribal\s*Wars|TW.?PRO|Vampire\s*Wars|War\s*of\s*Ninja|West\s*Wars|\bWoD\b|World\s*of\s*Dungeons|wtf\s*battles|Wurzelimperium/i,

darkredAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-11-08
I get a lot of Asian characters

ASCII is in range of 0 to 127 (source), so line 18 should be:
'Non-ASCII': /[^\x00-\x7F\s]+/i,
i.e. filter out any character not in the range: 00-7F in hex i.e. 00-127 in decimal
(it was 00-80 i.e. 00-128 in the initial script).
That's all I can do.

.. and a lot of "Agar" scripts. How do I add Agar scripts to the filter? Should I filter for Agar.io or is there a better way? (Might make this more useful to more people if there were some instructions re: adding stuff to the filter to personalize.) tia

Yes, the way is to add more variants in line 16, separated by the alternation operator |.

So, I updated the script with these two changes.

Sign in to post a reply.