Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seems to not be working anymore?

About: E-Hentai & ExHentai Fade or hide viewed galleries and tag hider

I don't think the script is doing anything at this time... I don't see anything faded or even the hide button.

Comments

• edited January 8 Firefox

what view mode are you using?
    and are you using tampermonkey?

• Waterfox

I'm using violentmonkey on waterfox. I tried all sorts of view modes, but I'm primarily using thumbnail mode.

• i downloaded and tried, works fine. does console say anything.
    press f12 and reload site and paste what console says!

• and i recommend u use tampermonkey cuz it will automatically fade instead of refresh when using voiletmonkey

• Waterfox

Unfortunately I've had problems with tampermonkey on waterfox. I've been using violentmonkey for over a year now with absolutely no issues on 20+ extensions, so I'll try seeing what the console says first. It's probably in your best interest too-- most people are switching to violentmonkey because tampermonkey is close sourced. https://old.reddit.com/r/firefox/comments/b2r6b5/is_there_any_actual_difference_between_choosing/emk3btv/

• edited January 11 Firefox

i tried it on voiletmonkey and it worked, it just didnt refresh the fade automatically like it does on tampermonkey and greasemonkey :),

please let me know what console says if it says anything at all.

• Waterfox

It seems like the issue that comes up when I press the show/hide button is the following:

Does this help?

• edited January 14 Firefox

btw are you on latest ver? if not

might be old code?, cuz that function was renamed because i now support all view modes. and the old code also broke at some point. so i fixed that.

try to copy past the latest code and see if that works,

if u can also backup ur current code to notepad or something on ur desktop if u want.

• mby if a saw what code you have now.? copy to pastbin or something so i can see it!

• Waterfox

I reinstalled the script from greasyfork but it still didn't work and I till get the same issue :( I even removed it once and re-installed it after, but I still get the same issue coming up in console. I even turned off all other extensions I have for exh. Strange.

https://pastebin.com/9kbzzyFt here's the code.

• good news, i think i spotted the problem, dont know why but ur voiletmonkey is sensitive :P, i havent noticed it cuz mine is not so sensitive.

ill try to get a update out tomorrow mby it will fix

• hah will even fix the hide button to work without refresh, thanks did not see that problem. old code that i forgotten how i used. :P and didnt remove so it triggered in ur sensitive but not mine :(

• edited January 15 Firefox

let me know if the update, is not working,
    and if there is any new console messages u can show, please do. It helped pin point problem :P,
    sorry it took so long

• Waterfox

Unfortunately it's still not working for me. I'll try it again and grab console errors later today.

• Waterfox

I tried it out but I don't really have any console issues specific when I press the show/hide button. I don't really see anything happening either....

What is the extension supposed to do exactly? Tag Flagging doesn't exist anymore so I assumed you are taking the tags marked as hidden in My Tabs and using that as a taglist to hide from any gallery view. Is this correct?

• should hide tags that u have marked, but u can do that on website instead :P,
    and when u press gallery it just fades it so u can see its viewed.

• and hide, just hides viewed galleries

• and i just installed waterfox with voiletmonkey and it works fine, something is wrong with ur browser mby.

• edited January 24 Firefox

and btw if hide button shows up there shouldnt be errors? unless hide always showed up when u got the errors in the beginning

• still not working @Yosh