Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[fixed]Pixiv changed its website for the pic page

About: Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring
edited September 27 in Script Discussions [?]

Now every pic page is using https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/*
Hopefully you can make an update on it.
Greatly appreciate your work.

Comments

• @miku kagami Thank you for appreciation and valuable information, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

• @miku kagami here an update 1.39. I've made fast-check on all pages, all should work fine. If so - I would appreciate if you change request flag to "blue" or "green". If something is not - let me know.

I'll look to fix "stacc" and "home" pages on weekends, since they seem to be not so not so often used.

• edited September 27 [?]

@NightLancerX 说道:
    @miku kagami here an update 1.39. I've made fast-check on all pages, all should work fine. If so - I would appreciate if you change request flag to "blue" or "green". If something is not - let me know.

I'll look to fix "stacc" and "home" pages on weekends, since they seem to be not so not so often used.

@NightLancerX 说道:
    @miku kagami Thank you for appreciation and valuable information, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

Thanks for the update it's working fine now, I've changed my post to "green".
    Keep up with the good work.