Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Enlarged preview of arts and manga on mouse hovering. Extended history for non-premium users. Auto-Pagination on Following and Users pages. Click on image preview to open original art in new tab, or MMB-click to open art illustration page, Alt+LMB-click to add art to bookmarks, Ctrl+LMB-click for saving originals of artworks. The names of the authors you are already subscribed to are highlighted with green. Settings can be changed in proper menu.

< Feedback on Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-09-25
Edited: 2019-09-27

[fixed]Pixiv changed its website for the pic page

Now every pic page is using https://www.pixiv.net/artworks/* Hopefully you can make an update on it. Greatly appreciate your work.

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-09-26

@"miku kagami" Thank you for appreciation and valuable information, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-09-26

@"miku kagami" here an update 1.39. I've made fast-check on all pages, all should work fine. If so - I would appreciate if you change request flag to "blue" or "green". If something is not - let me know.

I'll look to fix "stacc" and "home" pages on weekends, since they seem to be not so not so often used.

§
Posted: 2019-09-27
Edited: 2019-09-27

@NightLancerX 说道: @"miku kagami" here an update 1.39. I've made fast-check on all pages, all should work fine. If so - I would appreciate if you change request flag to "blue" or "green". If something is not - let me know.

I'll look to fix "stacc" and "home" pages on weekends, since they seem to be not so not so often used.

@NightLancerX 说道: @"miku kagami" Thank you for appreciation and valuable information, I'll try to fix it as soon as I can.

Thanks for the update it's working fine now, I've changed my post to "green". Keep up with the good work.

Sign in to post a reply.