AdsBypasser

Bypass Ads

< Feedback on AdsBypasser

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-09-25
Edited: 2015-09-25

why adsbypasser sometime not working in eafyfsuh.net/ ?

Hi im Dika...the adsbypasser is not autodirectly moving to destination link instead in eafyfsuh.net(i dont know if it is suppose to).
and yes, it is worked in removing it ads and stoped it from alerting if skip ad button pressed(so we can continue)... but still, why, sometime, the destination link is'nt loaded & href="destination.link" doesnt appear in skip ad button?? that why i cant continue to the destination link.

oh yea...im using chrome Version 45.0.2454.99m, userscript :tempermonkey v 3.11, and adsbypasser v 5.37.1

-thanks

legnaleurcAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-25

Yes it should automatically take you to the destination, so there are some basic problems on your side.

Unfortunately it works on my machine, so I'll need an example link, and your console message.

Thanks.

§
Posted: 2015-09-29

I'm sorry for long time reply...first IDK how to console in the web process...but now i know, i just figure it is in our browser... i got example link which i cant go trough with addbypasser. this is it :http://www.eafyfsuh.net/DCRvp
and i've attached the console log file from my chrome when i load that link .
...thanks for the rensponse bytheway

legnaleurcAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-03
Edited: 2015-10-03

Hi,

I'm sorry because it seems I didn't make enough logs to locate your problem, please try again with the latest version and attach the console log, thank you very much.

§
Posted: 2015-10-03

hi...thanks for reply...

i've already update adbypasser to the latest version 5.3.8.0...it still occur the same problem, but the difference is it kinda stuck on www.whackyvidz.com/DHeh1 in a blank page only at the first time... before i reload & it redirect to http://www.eafyfsuh.net/DHeh1(already attach the log file)

after that it same like yesterday..it is not autoredirect & stuck in eafyfsuh page,.. with lincbucks bar and running countdown,.. with white blank in ads container...and after countdown finnish, the skip ad button contain null link address.

i've already attached 2 log file 1 for eafyfsuh.net, 1 for whackyvidz.com...thats all i've got from chrome dev tool console.

oh yea i forgot to inform you... that every time i delete the eafyfsuh cookie in chrome and load that eafyfsuh again, it is loading a kind of flash frame area, with visual exactly like eafyfsuh page with active countdown...then the time i click skip ad button on that flash frame...it kinda blinked and turn to the real eafyfsuh page i've describe above.

well...sorry for long reply and description....and thanks for your concern...

-dika

legnaleurcAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-04

Do you have any extension like AdBlock or NoScript?

Maybe disable them will solve the problem.

legnaleurcAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-10-17

Hi, I just released v5.40.0, please see if that works for you, thanks.

Sign in to post a reply.