SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-09-23
Edited: 2015-09-28

Allen's Swagbucks Scripts Collection

This is the thread where I share my scripts for anything related to automatically getting SBs in SB. You can run all of them at the same time without ANY problems.

SB nGage Auto
----------------------------------------------------------------------
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12552-sb-ngage-auto
Not completely automatic but you no longer need to click "Next" after starting nGages. It now also closes the two opened windows for you once you get credited. You can get a LOT of SBs from this. Current averages to about ~300+ SBs a day since all you need to do is click.

SB Toolbar Auto
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12604-sb-toolbar-auto
This is the HALF successor of SwagTV script by Tjololo. But now it's 100% fully automatic. (BTW, Tjololo, I was stupid enough to code this one from scratch without looking at your script. Wasted some time.) For those who don't know, SB Toolbar is the window from SB Chrome extension. It's basically the same thing as the outdated SBTV desktop. 10 videos for 3 SBs and 150 SBs max a day.

SB Watch Auto
(Sorry, no link.)
This is the TRUE successor of SwagTV script by Tjololo. This works with SB's newest Watch which replaced the old SBTV desktop. It's 100% fully automatic. It loops through each video playlist in the 19 categories. I have never reached the 500 SBs limit with this because it's darn near impossible. It's also designed to skip the entire category if one of its playlists is bugged and didn't credit. ~480 SBs / day

SB nCrave Menu
(Practically useless without SB nCrave Auto.)
This script automatically picks out the nCrave item you want and runs it in the same tab. But since all the activities change their names and descriptions almost every freaking day, I have to check the activities manually to see if they are something the nCrave Auto can take care of.

SB nCrave Auto
(Sorry, no link.)
This script automatically finishes the nCrave videos. When used with SB nCrave Menu, this is 100% fully automatic. I figured out a way to do the non-automatic activities as well. Those have higher payouts per minute but are fewer in general. One thing I can't get past is the window focus problem. Some activities requires your mouse to be in the content window in order for the time counter to go down and I haven't figured out a way to fake it. ~700 SBs / day

§
Posted: 2015-09-25

hey allen please release some swagtv lite version script or something please buddy

§
Posted: 2015-09-25
hey allen please release some swagtv lite version script or something please buddy

Yeah... it looks like Swagbucks is getting harsher towards Watch users. But.. hmmm, we'll see.

By the way, SwagTV = SBTV = Toolbars

Watch is the new name for SwagTV and SwagTV became the SwagButton's watch section.

TjololoAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-28
Edited: 2015-09-28

Love the ideas, but seriously? If you're not posting a link, why brag about the script? So people can be jealous? If it's possible, say it's possible and move on, don't tease people with 480-490 and 600+SB/day if you're not going to put any info up about it. I haven't put any time into my script because A: I'm not a really good scripter, I work off other people's work mostly, and B: I haven't had the time or motivation to do it. I'm glad you managed to get something working, and that someone smarter than me has picked this up, I just wish the person who did didn't brag about it. Bad looks bro.

EDIT:

See below, this was a misunderstanding with the way the scripts were written, OP wasn't trying to be a jerk, just trying to give all the info he could.

§
Love the ideas, but seriously? If you're not posting a link, why brag about the script? So people can be jealous? If it's possible, say it's possible and move on, don't tease people with 480-490 and 600+SB/day if you're not going to put any info up about it. I haven't put any time into my script because A: I'm not a really good scripter, I work off other people's work mostly, and B: I haven't had the time or motivation to do it. I'm glad you managed to get something working, and that someone smarter than me has picked this up, I just wish the person who did didn't brag about it. Bad looks brok.

Whoa. I never intended to brag. If anything, my scripts are a huge mess. You are the ONLY reason I learned web JavaScript. I had the post just stating that it's possible before but then I changed it and added more information for each of the scripts I was making. If it makes me less of an boaster, I'll edit the post right now.

TjololoAuthor
§
Whoa. I never intended to brag. If anything, my scripts are a huge mess. You are the ONLY reason I learned web JavaScript. I had the post just stating that it's possible before but then I changed it and added more information for each of the scripts I was making. If it makes me less of an boaster, I'll edit the post right now.

Ah ok, I gotcha. It came off as "Look at how much I make on this script, but you don't get to get it it's all mine", my bad for jumping off like that. Now that I know where you were coming from it makes a lot more sense, and it doesn't read like you're a jerk anymore lol. I like the edits, shows what's possible to be gained from it if you put the work in...Again, my bad for jumping on you like that.

I'm glad you got into it honestly, we need more people who are willing to put the time in to get these things done. This shit ain't profitable the way it's presented, we have to figure out our own way to profit from it.

§
Posted: 2015-09-29

@ allen @tjololo i like both of you guys work why dont you guys work together and make some scripts for swagbucks watch also allen sb ngage auto is great in all but why couldnt you make it click ngage on the page is because it could get you banned?anyways i love your work allen and tjololo i hope you guys do some ultimate scripts for swagbucks

§
@ allen @tjololo i like both of you guys work why dont you guys work together and make some scripts for swagbucks watch also allen sb ngage auto is great in all but why couldnt you make it click ngage on the page is because it could get you banned?anyways i love your work allen and tjololo i hope you guys do some ultimate scripts for swagbucks

We kind of already work together? Because Tjololo is basically my master who inspired me to learn JavaScript. :D

And I'm glad you brought up the clicking nGage thing. It took me several hours but I literally just coded it. It's now automatically clicking on the nGage activities. So it's 100% hands free now. I'm going to update it for you guys in the next hour or so.

§

allen yea update ngage as soon as possible i need it also you did not mention if you created a watch script i hope you do well anyways i think you for your hard work allen

§
allen yea update ngage as soon as possible i need it also you did not mention if you created a watch script i hope you do well anyways i think you for your hard work allen

I just updated 5 seconds ago. You can download it now.

And I do have a Watch script like I explained in the topic post. But I don't want to reveal it to the public simply because its revenue is too high that Swagbucks will surely ban it as soon as possible.

§

will you release a watch lite script of it?is it possible

§
will you release a watch lite script of it?is it possible

We'll see. Maybe, maybe not.

§

hey allen in google crome ngage open 2 windows once they are done then they open a bunch of windows auto they dont stop opening ngage windows please fix that also in firefox the ngage doesnt even open

§
hey allen in google crome ngage open 2 windows once they are done then they open a bunch of windows auto they dont stop opening ngage windows please fix that also in firefox the ngage doesnt even open

Firefox is full of security hassles so my scripts will pretty much never work on FireFox. It's always going to be on Chrome.

New nGage works fine for me. Did you click or do anything related to nGage windows while they run?

§

nope in google chrome i leave it on i notice what one it open alot of windows its the college humor one also sometimes it works and sometimes it does i will wait and see what happen allen anyways thanks again for your hard work buddy

§

also allen can you run ngage all day on swagbucks or would it risk my account being banned?

§
Edited: 2015-09-29
nope in google chrome i leave it on i notice what one it open alot of windows its the college humor one also sometimes it works and sometimes it does i will wait and see what happen allen anyways thanks again for your hard work buddy

Hmm, weird. Well, at least you have the 3 buttons.

Click on the green button to turn off auto.
Then click on REMOVE.
Close the window.
Open the window again.
Then click on the red button to turn on auto.

Try that.

I'm pretty sure you can run it all day without getting banned.

§

thank allen its working good for some reason now alright thanks also how many sb you think i can make half a day tops on swagbucks?

§

with ngage?

§

Yay, good to hear.

I don't think you can earn that much with nGage since you can only do them a number of times. For example, I already maxed out the 5 SBs nGage and can only do the 4 SBs one. I don't know how long the 4 SBs one will last. I think you can earn at least $2-3 a day with my auto script right now.

§

i thought ngage was unlimited earning swagbucks told me it was all well really $2 to $3 i just made over 100 sb in almost an hour with the new script allen i hope i can continue to do so hehe by the way are you working on any other script allen?swagbucks

§
i thought ngage was unlimited earning swagbucks told me it was all well really $2 to $3 i just made over 100 sb in almost an hour with the new script allen i hope i can continue to do so hehe by the way are you working on any other script allen?swagbucks

Unlimited? I never did that much nGages until I wrote this script so I don't know. Maybe it is?

§

allen i just ran into that problem again with multiple windows opening on google chrome running ngage hopefuly you will find what the problem is and fix it sorry to bug you buddy also if its running for you fine can you tell me what browser you using?

§
allen i just ran into that problem again with multiple windows opening on google chrome running ngage hopefuly you will find what the problem is and fix it sorry to bug you buddy also if its running for you fine can you tell me what browser you using?

It's been running fine for me for hours. I'm using Tampermonkey on Chrome.

§

hey allen i just followed your last instructions and i think its working good again i tried this so far so good
Then click on REMOVE.
Close the window.
Open the window again.

Try that.
ps. how many sb do you make a day allen?

§
Edited: 2015-09-29
hey allen i just followed your last instructions and i think its working good again i tried this so far so good
Then click on REMOVE.
Close the window.
Open the window again.

Try that.
ps. how many sb do you make a day allen?

Yeah, that should reset tracking system and reset everything back to normal.

I made 1000 SBs a day with all my scripts. But recently with my newest updates like the nGage today, I make about ~1500 SBs a day without clicking anything.

That is also excluding any mobile earnings as I rarely do them.

§

allen im still making over 100sb an hour on your sb ngage script so far i started with osb now i have over 300sb in 3 hours time thats just your one script ngage not including the tv auto script hehe

§
allen im still making over 100sb an hour on your sb ngage script so far i started with osb now i have over 300sb in 3 hours time thats just your one script ngage not including the tv auto script hehe

Really? Nice. Are you running my Toolbar Auto?

§

yes but for some reason i dont get both ngage now i get only college humor open only so now im making 4sb rather then 9sb from both do they come back allen yep im running your toolbar auto too now

§
yes but for some reason i dont get both ngage now i get only college humor open only so now im making 4sb rather then 9sb from both do they come back allen yep im running your toolbar auto too now

Yeah, like I've said, nGages run out. I've already ran all of the 5 SBs nGages so I'm left with the 4 SBs as well. I don't know how long until this one runs out.

§

i was wondering if i can make a request for a script

hey allen sorry to ask but can you make a script for videos i think you can make good profit with this site called mypoints.com they have unlimited videos to watch and instant gift cards so no waiting for gift cards to be sent can you please think about it sorry to be off topic but i really like this site to like swagbucks hehe

§

there are times where a bunch of windows(10+) would keep opening without closing for ngage, do you know how to fix that issue?

§

Yeah, this happened to other people.

Go to the script info and follow the instructions:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12552-sb-ngage-auto

IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG
#1. Click on the green button and make sure it's red.
#2. Close all the running nGage activity windows if there are any opened.
#3. Click REMOVE button.
#4. Close the nGage menu page.
#5. Open a new http://www.swagbucks.com/watch/sponsored page.
#6. Click on the red button so it turns green.

§
Posted: 2015-09-30
i was wondering if i can make a request for a script

hey allen sorry to ask but can you make a script for videos i think you can make good profit with this site called mypoints.com they have unlimited videos to watch and instant gift cards so no waiting for gift cards to be sent can you please think about it sorry to be off topic but i really like this site to like swagbucks hehe

Yeah, I used to use it back in 2013 but I think they deleted my account. I never did much on it though. I just registered again. Give me some time to see if I can get anything done.

§

hey allen i just got banned from the toolbar watch script of yours swagbucks told me i was using a 3rd party script please make me a mypoints video script buddy atleast you try

§
hey allen i just got banned from the toolbar watch script of yours swagbucks told me i was using a 3rd party script please make me a mypoints video script buddy atleast you try

How did you even... Sigh. Well, I did make a simple script for MyPoints but since you get credited for unique videos and not unique videos per day, there's no point to it. Once you watched all the videos, that's it. No more points. Its payout is also really low. Only doing videos won't get you anywhere.

§

How did you even... Sigh. Well, I did make a simple script for MyPoints but since you get credited for unique videos and not unique videos per day, there's no point to it. Once you watched all the videos, that's it. No more points. Its payout is also really low. Only doing videos won't get you anywhere.

well allen i still want the script i made 800 pts a day on mypoints all by myself on videos and its 1700pts for a $10 gift card can i atleast try it out buddy i no longer have swagbucks

§

But right after you got banned from SB? You already want to start cheating on another site? I'm not going to stop you but at least give me some time to improve the script.

§
Posted: 2015-10-01

thanks allen for trying to make a script for mypoints videos how long should it take for you to make A mypoints video script ?remember the gift cards are instant allen on mypoints no waiting also allen i would like to send you an amazon gift card when i get the mypoints video script for helping make a script is that ok as a donation for your hard work thanks allen.....

§
Posted: 2015-10-01
thanks allen for trying to make a script for mypoints videos how long should it take for you to make A mypoints video script ?remember the gift cards are instant allen on mypoints no waiting also allen i would like to send you an amazon gift card when i get the mypoints video script for helping make a script is that ok as a donation for your hard work thanks allen.....

Here: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/12774-mypoints-videos-auto

§
Posted: 2015-10-31

can you please release nCrave Auto? thanks allen!

§
can you please release nCrave Auto? thanks allen!

Sorry, probably not going to. Just saying it's possible to make do it.

§

Hey Allen, thank you for taking the time to make and share these scripts.

I'm a complete programming newb. What languages do you recommend to learn to write scripts like yours?

§

JavaScript. It's pretty simple as long as you don't dwell too deep and don't focus on cross-browsers.

§
Posted: 2015-11-15

since youre quitting swagbucks, you should release some of your unreleased scripts

§
Posted: 2015-11-15
since youre quitting swagbucks, you should release some of your unreleased scripts

Those are the scripts that got me banned. I wasn't using my two publicly available scripts.

§
Posted: 2016-01-03
Edited: 2016-01-03

n

§
Posted: 2016-01-03
Hey Allen I heard that your SB account got banned. Would you mind sharing the SB Watch Auto now? You have done great work with the ngage script but now the ngage is outdated.

You obviously didn't read what I wrote above you. Seriously, if this is the community I risked my scripts and account for, I'm done with it all. I'll never help anyone else with my scripts again.

§
Posted: 2019-11-23

Hay do you know any way to use your stuff on a kindle fire HD10 7gen when I am using swagbucks on my tablet

§
Posted: 2021-08-09

Our website promotes the best deal for our users. Feel free to go to the website for browsing the stores you like. Stores like < a href="https://www.couponduos.com/stores/PatPat-coupon-codes " rel="noopener" target="_blank">Patpat coupon

§

Our website promotes the best deal for our users. Feel free to go to the website for browsing the stores you like. Stores likehttps://www.couponduos.com/stores/PatPat-coupon-codes .

§

Our website promotes the best deal for our users. Feel free to go to the website for browsing the stores you like. Stores like https://www.couponduos.com/stores/PatPat-coupon-codes .

§
Posted: 2022-04-02

Great Post!
Gets Coupon (https://www.getscoupon.com/) is a global coupon and deals website. You can easily find most of brands or websites’ latest deals or promo codes. You can also find review articles for many brands, such as BeddingInn reviews in 2022.

§
Posted: 2022-04-02

Great Post!
Gets Coupon (https://www.getscoupon.com/) is a global coupon and deals website. You can easily find most of brands or websites’ latest deals or promo codes. You can also find review articles for many brands, such as BeddingInn reviews in 2022.

Sign in to post a reply.