Twitter: Zoom In Image

Zoom in the image which is under the cursor.

< Feedback on Twitter: Zoom In Image

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-07-23

Doesn't work for me

I hover over an image uploaded directly to twitter, then.... nothing happens.

HayaoGaiAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-23
Edited: 2019-07-23

Thanks for your feedback.

Please notice that this script only works on new version Twitter web, and also works on any image which haven't been clicked ( gif and video are not included ). Besides, to zoom any image you hover, it needs few time to load original file.

If it's still not working, please try to refresh page, due to the new Twitter which is a dynamic web, there are many factors we can't easily control.

Please let me know if the problem is still exist, thank you.

Best regards, HayaoGai

§
Posted: 2019-07-28

Yeah, I'm on the new layout. I refreshed and even restarted my browser. It's supposed to show a large version of the image upon mouse hover right? Here's a quick gif I recorded of it. I give it a few seconds but it seems to not work at all. https://i.vgy.me/5xbEPm.gif

HayaoGaiAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-28
Edited: 2019-07-30

Thanks for your reply. Sorry that I only test this script at latest version Chrome and Firefox. May I know what browse environment did you use?

Best regards, HayaoGai

§
Posted: 2019-07-29

Ah, I see. I'm using waterfox 56.2.12 (64-bit) on Windows 10.

HayaoGaiAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-07-30

This script works fine on Waterfox. However, I found it won't work when browser window is too narrow. It got fixed anyway, thanks for your feedback again. Please let me know if the bug still exist.

Best regards, HayaoGai

§
Posted: 2020-06-05
Edited: 2020-06-05

Apologize for the delay, totally forgot about this and asked someone else to try it. Your script works even now! Thank you!

Sign in to post a reply.