userstyles.org css highlighter

Formats and highlights CSS code shown after [Show CSS] clicking. (works with the new userstyles.org layout).

< Feedback on userstyles.org css highlighter

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-04-04
Edited: 2019-09-08

[solved] userstyles.org css highlighter (v.2018.2.27 - fork darkred)

i don't show the "beautify" and the "copy to clipboard" icons ?

I observe that after following the thread: Styles won't install -Temporary Workaround- and inspect my userscripts working on these pages to see which can interfere with the install of userstyle (i can't install one without accept the upgrade of stylish addon - which i don't want for this profile). It's seems not your case (if i disable greasemonkey , i have the same problem)

darkredAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-27
Edited: 2019-04-27

I don't see any problem with the script, it works fine: (note that I use Tampermonkey and Stylus, I don't support Greasemonkey nor Stylish):

• the styles install fine in Stylus,
  • the clickable 'highlight/raw text' icon is displayed ok as expected,
  • the Ctrl+K shortcut still copies CSS code to clipboard,
  • and the leftover window.status = 'CSS copied to clipboard'; property doesn't work in default configuration in any modern browser versions.
§
Posted: 2019-04-28

Thanks! Yes, after delete my previous install and reinstall it it work !

But like, you said : The copy CSS by "CTRL + Click on the icon" work in Chrome / Tampermonkey. in Firefox if i use gresemonkey it don't work and work perfectly with Tampermonkey.

Can you support Greasemonkey in a next update?

darkredAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-04-28

Can you support Greasemonkey in a next update?

The script works fine in Greasmonkey as it currently is: I just tested its functionality (incl. Ctrl+click) in Firefox 66.0.3 with Greasemonkey 4.7.

Could you give an example, a userstyle install page where Ctrl+Click doesn't work?

§
Posted: 2019-04-29
Edited: 2019-04-29

It's certainly a conflict with another script or extension: I tested on an other profile and yes all work fine with Greasemonkey too. Thanks for your reply and sorry for the disturb! :smile: Ps: Just notice i need to open and close and reopen the "show CSS" to see your icons... But that's good!

Sign in to post a reply.