Remove inoreader ADS

Remove inoreader.com's advertisement in reading list, upgrae button and some annoying dialogs.

< Feedback on Remove inoreader ADS

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2019-01-07
Edited: 2019-01-13

[FIXED] For the most part it works good, but breaks all settings.

Hi!

It seems like all the settings that come up via from context menu via a popup won't appear. Only the screen gets darker. Not even the main settings menu seems to come up.

HacksignAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-01-10

@mzso 说道: Hi!

It seems like all the settings that come up via from context menu via a popup won't appear. Only the screen gets darker. Not even the main settings menu seems to come up.

yeap, reproduced, solving.....

HacksignAuthor
§
Edited: 2019-01-10

This is something relative to ADBlock notify window ~ I can not reproduce this problem steadily ...., Just added one line code to ensure I'm deleting the correct div layer. Let me know whether the problem is solved after you upgrade this script to version 4.5 ;)

§

Hi!

I don't see a difference with 4.5. No settings windows appear. I still only see the website getting dark but not the settings windows themselves.

HacksignAuthor
§

I don't see a difference with 4.5. No settings windows appear. I still only see the website getting dark but not the settings windows themselves.

Sorry to trouble u. I'll solve this problem as soon as I can reproduce it steadily~

§

@Hacksign said:

Sorry to trouble u. I'll solve this problem as soon as I can reproduce it steadily~

It's weird that you say that. Because it always happens here.

HacksignAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-01-11

@mzso 说道:

@Hacksign said:

No, it's not, this situation disappeared after I manually resolved this prolbem. It's just not happing .... ;( I will try on another computer to reproduce this problem.

§

Install uBlock Origin and enable all filter lists to reproduce the problem.

HacksignAuthor
§
Edited: 2019-01-11

@blackz0r 说道: Install uBlock Origin and enable all filter lists to reproduce the problem.

@mzso 说道:

@Hacksign said:

thanks man, this problem should be resolved now after you upgrade this script to 4.6 ;) feed me back if there is any problem~

§

@blackz0r said: Install uBlock Origin and enable all filter lists to reproduce the problem.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't imagine it would be a factor.

@Hacksign said: thanks man, this problem should be resolved now after you upgrade this script to 4.6 ;) feed me back if there is any problem~

Well, it got better. The setting window now appears, but none of the other options in the "gear" menu work, nor do any options in the feed/folder context menu. Even if I disable ublock on inoreader.

HacksignAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-01-13
Edited: 2019-01-13

@mzso 说道:

@blackz0r said: Install uBlock Origin and enable all filter lists to reproduce the problem.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't imagine it would be a factor.

@Hacksign said: thanks man, this problem should be resolved now after you upgrade this script to 4.6 ;) feed me back if there is any problem~

Well, it got better. The setting window now appears, but none of the other options in the "gear" menu work, nor do any options in the feed/folder context menu. Even if I disable ublock on inoreader.

Emm... it seems there r much more work to do ~ Checkout version 4.7 again, feed me back if there is any problems.

§
Posted: 2019-01-13

Excellent! Now all of these options appear correctly. Thanks!

Sign in to post a reply.