[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-10-19

Centralized Master List

I found an old, but still working, script for another game that saves information to an herokuapp site. Perhaps a similar system can be implemented here to keep a centralized and self-updating master list stored.

Script link: https://github.com/trigunshin/miden_quest/blob/master/userScripts/parseMarketOverview.user.js

WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-10-20

Yeah it's similar to an idea I've had for a few months, it's just a decent bit of work. I also don't have experience with client-server communication in Javascript and not sure I want to pay a couple bucks a month for a server. Here's part of a message I sent to someone over Reddit about it:

"I've had an idea for several months where solutions would be grabbed from a server instead of being stored locally, and if something is unknown by the server, a user would click it manually and the description+image pair would be uploaded to the server. Considering around 2,000 people have downloaded the script, it would probably only take a few days to completely solve any amount of images they add. Of course I'd expect only about 25% or so of the people that downloaded it have kept it and are active, but it's still more than enough.

"Fake or incorrect solutions sent to the server could be mitigated by a counter for each description+image pair that shows how many unique people have had that solution work for them. And maybe include some kind of server-assigned "ID" to each individual, which could then be used to add certain IDs to a "trusted" list, which would allow the solutions uploaded by those people to have a multiplier applied to any value added to the counter by their ID. It would work the other way too with an "untrusted" list. Solutions with counters too far in the negative would be automatically removed. And IDs could also be automatically added to or removed from "trusted" or "untrusted" based on how accurate or inaccurate their track record has been."

As of right now I don't plan to make this though. If anybody else wants to write the code they're more than welcome to, and I'd be fine with uploading it as an update on here (after looking over the code for security) or they could post a new script, as a fork. The code in this script is free for anybody to use however they want.

§
Posted: 2018-10-21

I was thinking of something very similar. Like you, I don't have experience with clients/server. Also, your code is a bit cleaner than my simple hobby frankenstein mashups. I did come across a service which has a free tier that may work for this purpose. It's called Back4App. I'll go through the docs and try getting a prototype working if I can find the time.

Sign in to post a reply.