Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rule for Flickr Favorits pages (OK!)

About: Super_preloaderPlus_one_New
edited August 2018 in Script Discussions Firefox

I can't find the right options combination for these types of pages (and i have tested a lot):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129049306@N04/favorites/page2

It's a lazy loading image autopager [DuckDuckGo search)] problem ?

The problem come from it need wait to the first page was fully loaded ( scroll a long time to show all the shots)
And after loader the 2th page and wait for the a total loading etc..

Actually i have the first page fully loaded and the others none (just a few are loaded, not all).

I tested the "Manual" option but loaded pages after click are not completely loaded too.
How it can be done ?

PS:
Sometime see some Chinese label in the sp-separator and the configuration panel.....

Comments

• @decembre said:
    I can't find the right options combination for these types of pages (and i have tested a lot):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129049306@N04/favorites/page2

It's a lazy loading image autopager [DuckDuckGo search)] problem ?

The problem come from it need wait to the first page was fully loaded ( scroll a long time to show all the shots)
    And after loader the 2th page and wait for the a total loading etc..

Actually i have the first page fully loaded and the others none (just a few are loaded, not all).

I tested the "Manual" option but loaded pages after click are not completely loaded too.
    How it can be done ?

PS:
    Sometime see some Chinese label in the sp-separator and the configuration panel.....

I finally fixed Flickr. I hate this kind of website using lazy-load :(

• edited August 2018 Firefox

Thanks !
    "I hate this kind of website using lazy-load":

I understand!
    I remember that the defunct "Autopager" (the addon) add an option about that after a similar request i push for the same site....
    :smile:

Here my settings for Flickr favoris:

Maybe it can be better ?

• edited October 2018 Firefox

Always work...
    Just a suggestion:
    There are many "Super_preloaderPlus_one", can you rename your version like something:
    Super_preloaderPlus_one_New (by mach06)