[KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Saves initial responses to KissAnime captcha and auto-selects images if it knows the answer.

< Feedback on [KissAnime] Captcha Solver

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-07-05

Awesome Work: But Need Improvements

Hi,

Your work is impressive but the issue is that, kissanime has increased its captcha images which is a pain to solve. I have an idea + server resources for quick solve captcha but it cannot be discussed publicly. If you wish to listen my idea please contact me. Thanks

WestleyMAuthor
§

Hello,

I appreciate your offer, but I'm not sure I want to accept it at the moment. For the time being, I would like to keep the script to where it will use only user-selected solutions. This is to keep KissAnime off of my back.

You are, of course, more than welcome to code your idea yourself.

§

Thank you for your quick response, so the idea was that, you can integrate server side json file in your script where all solved captchas will be saved by script users instead of local storage. Because there are huge number of possible combination can be made by KA as per the current captcha senior. So if you are intreasted to host that json file I can provide you storage space free of cost. You can also host that file on GitHub too .. That was my offer :smile:

WestleyMAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-07-06

Ahh, sorry I sort of misunderstood what you wrote earlier. This is similar in a way to an idea I've been toying with for the last few days. The main difference is that I planned on having the external list something that was optional, where the userscript would check for an update number in the list, and ask the user if they would like to update it. It would then grab the list and parse it, storing the values in the local storage.

If I'm understanding you right, you're suggesting the userscript sends their solutions to the server file, which will then save it. The userscript will later check the server file for the solution to a given captcha, and use that? The main issue I see is that (as far as I can tell) there is no good way to make sure the solutions are actually right. I can think of a few ways off of the top of my head that are sort of wishy-washy though. I think it's an interesting idea, it would solve the issue of there being far too many images now. If I decide to do it, I believe it will be using GitHub, and I will also credit you for the idea. I still need to think on it, though.

§
Posted: 2018-07-11

Thanks Buddy, It would be great if you implement that idea. :)

Sign in to post a reply.