Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Enlarged preview of arts and manga on mouse hovering. Extended history for non-premium users. Auto-Pagination on Following and Users pages. Click on image preview to open original art in new tab, or MMB-click to open art illustration page, Alt+LMB-click to add art to bookmarks, Ctrl+LMB-click for saving originals of artworks. The names of the authors you are already subscribed to are highlighted with green. Settings can be changed in proper menu.

< Feedback on Pixiv Arts Preview & Followed Atrists Coloring & Extended History

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-06-03
Edited: 2018-06-05

Great work!

If you can make a utility that allow us to easily download the original pic (maybe by alt+ left click on the preview pic ...etc ), that would even be better!

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-03
Edited: 2018-06-03

@Amadeus thanks! Glad to hear that!) Today I've spent time to make original opening works with only one script(since not so many people install second one, and I can partially understand them), and I did it! B)

Regarding your question: there was such extension I've used, but it suddenly broke few month ago( I was just thinking today for possibility to write a replacement of it in the future, but for now, I don't have enough required information to do it.

upd: meh, I've made a quick try, but seems it will be not so easy as I thought. href/click() variant is now forbidden even in chrome, simply opening image in current tab instead of downloading, but I will look for if anything can be done here.

§
Posted: 2018-06-05

Nvm, found you can open the original image by right clicking. Pop up blockers are a bitch sometimes.

§

@NightLancerX 說: upd: meh, I've made a quick try, but seems it will be not so easy as I thought. href/click() variant is now forbidden even in chrome, simply opening image in current tab instead of downloading, but I will look for if anything can be done here.

B)

NightLancerXAuthor
§

@Amadeus yesterday I tried the method mentioned above, and make it work in Firefox and Opera (Chrome gives "Failed - Forbidden"). Only I got rid of the second script, and I've got need to bring it back again... But despite the problem with Chrome, you still can get use of my script there:

First, you need to install "Referer Control"(a very usable feature, it may help you with a lot of sites, if you know how to use it:] ) from a Chrome webstore:

--->Referer Control<---(click here)

Then, after you've installed it, you need to click on it's icon and to properly configure it. There is nothing complicated, but i think it will be easier if I attach a screenshot (click/open to enlarge it).

The key thing, is to add "https://i.pximg.net/" as a site-name and click "Custom"->"url"(and make sure extension is set to "active").

Now saving feature should work in Chrome too.

NightLancerXAuthor
§

@Amadeus @jlboi69 I've just uploaded the script update for saving images with click. Also, you need to install "Saving Pixiv Images with Ctrl+Click" to make saving work(and a "Referer Control" following instructions which are given above, if you using Chrome or meeting 403 error anyhow).

§
Posted: 2018-06-06

@NightLancerX 說: @Amadeus @jlboi69 I've just uploaded the script update for saving images with click. Also, you need to install "Saving Pixiv Images with Ctrl+Click" to make saving work(and a "Referer Control" following instructions which are given above, if you using Chrome or meeting 403 error anyhow).

Thanks a lot! I'll try it later :)

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-10

@Amadeus How is it going?) If you also already have new version of pixiv artwork page layout and can't open single art original - I have temporally solution for that, until pixiv publishes this update to the public, and I can correct the script.

§
Posted: 2018-06-14

Now the utility works fine in the comic artworks, download successfully, but it can't work in single artwork ,after the original tab auto close, the download didn't start.The "open original" utility works fine in both comic and single by the way.

NightLancerXAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-14

@Amadeus I've tried script in my current version of Chrome, all was fine. Then I updated Chrome to 67.0.3396.87 and yes, it missed the first(only one) ctrl+click and does nothing, but all subsequent ctrl-clicks worked fine. Maybe new version starts timer sooner then previous, or smth else, but increasing timeout from 500 to 1000 solved the problem. (I've just updated the Saving Pixiv Images with Ctrl+Click) script, you need to update/reinstall it and try to set a higher values (1500, 2000) if it still doesn't works for you. Meanwhile, have you updated the "Referer Control" setting to new configuration(as in script description)?

§
Posted: 2018-06-15

After I update "Saving Pixiv Images with Ctrl+Click", it works. Thanks! :blush:

Sign in to post a reply.