MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback on MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-05-08

not working

Can you please fix this. It doesn't work. When it does work the game is fun

:/

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-06

Outdated script. I won't be updated this script (maybe in a couple years when I'm bored)... I've completely lost the passion for making scripts and I'm very busy working on other projects.

TigerYTAuthor
§

Also, why can't you just play games normally? Without mods and scripts. If you ever reply to this comment, you're probably going to say "but you made a script wtf". I made a script, because I was learning how to do JavaScript, I wanted a following and I thought "Most people make a big project or something, I'll be different and get a following through GreasyFork, what's to lose?" (BTW, it worked) My point is, yes I made a script/mod, but I never actually used it (other than to test). Play the game normally and keep the game fair.

(BTW, I'm all for smaller mods - like the quick hat equipper using the mouse {not keybinds} because they're an advantage to the player, but it won't exactly ruin the game- like aimbot and autoheal).

TigerYTAuthor
§

Fun shouldn't involve you ruining other people's fun. Everyone should be able to have fun together...

Sign in to post a reply.