A Better eBay Filter

Allow filtering eBay searches based on additional criteria, global site support

< Feedback on A Better eBay Filter

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2018-04-21

a better ebay filter [4/02/2018 v. 9] will not install in tamper monkey

older setup xlnt until yesterday- power supply [computer] shorted. that fixed, tamper monkey is installed, maybe one time today script showed as installed on TM, but it still failed to appear on ebay

§
Posted: 2018-04-22

got it installed on chrome and firefox. when searching ebay, tamper monkey shows the ebay better filter, but the filter fails to show up on ebay. same results on two different computers

§
Posted: 2018-04-22

I don't know Tampermonkey, but since it was updated by another user's change to stay compatible with new version of Greasemonkey's API changes, I'd try rolling back one revision of the script in history and see if the older version works.

§
Posted: 2018-05-07

ebay better filter started to work last week, now it is stopped. eBay searches are impossible without this great filter

§
Posted: 2018-05-15

Today I've uploaded a Chrome extension to the Chrome Web Store which basically does what abef did at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/medbetterbuy/jbdmomdbpmheafmpcbiioekjgnpibidj Basically, eBay did change their USA site's internal structure again, which uses new patterns unrecognized by abef, although it looks like it hasn't migrated to the other countries yet. I don't know if or when I'll backport the changes to Greasemonkey, I don't really use Greasemonkey any longer, and it has had issues the past couple of years.

Sign in to post a reply.