JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Collects panda's for you at a certain cycle instead of timers. Lot of organizing of panda's and grouping them together to start and stop them at once.

< Feedback on JR Mturk Panda Crazy

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-03-23

How do I login to manage my question on pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com? Also question reposted here.

I posted a question and it was suggested I login to manage (on http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/) how?
Here is what I posted there:

I have a problem seeing pause and resume. Depending on if it is dark or normal, the opposite button can't be read. I forget to check the timer to know it it is in resume mode. It would be great if the application could flash or somehow alert me that it is not running. I believe an alarm would be OK, but it would have to be several minutes in between (possibly with an option, for example 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min ). This is because too much noise would make it hard to concentrate on the current hit being completed. I appreciate Panda Crazy and all of your efforts. I hope you will consider these ideas. It might be the pause and resume can be altered in order to be readable, Green background for pause in dark, black text for resume in normal. The flashing or sound (something quiet) would be really helpful.

Thank You

Sign in to post a reply.