Block Youtube Users

Hide videos of blacklisted users/channels and comments

< Feedback on Block Youtube Users

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-03-17

Script will not show up on YT.

So I have GreaseMonkey 4.3, I have the latest version of this script, but it just will not show up. Not in the old format or the new format, and I'm getting sick and tired of seeing channels that I really hate being on the related videos section with no means of keeping them away.

Can anyone help me out with this?

§
Posted: 2018-03-19

I'm using GM 3.17, Get me Old Youtube, and this latest script version -- all working perfectly.

The only thing I can think that might help is the Execution Order of your scripts - rearranging this script and others might getting it working.

§
Posted: 2018-03-21

I'm using GM 3.17, Get me Old Youtube, and this latest script version -- all working perfectly.

The only thing I can think that might help is the Execution Order of your scripts - rearranging this script and others might getting it working.

And how do I rearrange my scripts?

§
Posted: 2018-03-21
Edited: 2018-03-21

And how do I rearrange my scripts?

Edit: It should be worth noting that the version of Firefox I'm using now (Version 59.0.1) can't support GM 3.17.

§
Posted: 2018-03-24
how do I rearrange my scripts?

Edit: It should be worth noting that the version of Firefox I'm using now (Version 59.0.1) can't support GM 3.17.

"Sometimes, when you use more than one userscript on the same web page, they need to run in a particular order. You can...use the Add-ons Manager to achieve this: click "Execution Order" above the list of scripts to see what order they will run in, then right-click on the individual scripts to make them execute first, last, sooner or later." https://github.com/OpenUserJS/OpenUserJS.org/blob/master/views/includes/documents/Greasemonkey-for-Firefox.md

Here's how it looks in older Firefox versions; hopefully the Add-ons Manager is functionally the same: image

"Execute sooner" moves the script that is right-clicked UP one line; "Execute later" moves it DOWN one line.

§

I anticipate your next question: which order should I use?

I don't know how many scripts you have, but if a 'few', then either take a snapshot and post/link here, or manually write the current order. I'll have some suggestions, based on my own order.

ScheggeAuthor
§
So I have GreaseMonkey 4.3, I have the latest version of this script, but it just will not show up. Not in the old format or the new format, and I'm getting sick and tired of seeing channels that I really hate being on the related videos section with no means of keeping them away.

Can anyone help me out with this?

Sorry for the late reply.
The script didn't work on the last version of Firefox because of changes in the Greasemonkey's API, I had to change how I store users' values.
Can you update the script and tell me if it still doesn't work for you?

§
Posted: 2018-03-27

Just reinstaled the script, it's working fine now.

Thanks, I'll let you know if it stops working again.

Sign in to post a reply.