MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Better Minimap, Hat & Accessory Toolbar, Auto Heal, Double Hit, Easy Bow, Rainbow Hat, Hotkeys

< Feedback on MOOMOO.IO Insane Mod! *Discontinued since Jan 2018*

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018-03-01

To Tiger YT

Hi, everything good, man?
So I saw that you have a great channel on YT, I looked and I saw your AGAR.IO gameplays, I thought it was great! (I'm glad I did not hit you in the moomoo hahahaha)
I'm sending you a message because of the incredible script you did, I know it's annoying to keep sending messages because of that, but your channel has nothing to about teach programming scripts and things like that, I saw that your script has had many updates and you should have worked hard to make them.
Like many here I would like you to do the update, but I respect your decision not to do so.
Returning to the purpose of the message, could you do one last thing for us?
Do a tutorial, so we can follow in his footsteps and create our own scripts?
And try to update yours of course ...
I looked in the community but I did not find anything very clear, that can help the beginners, you must have a long road doing this type of work, I congratulate you for that, I do not know if I would have the intelligence to do something like that hahahaha
Anyway, if you can do it, DO NOT update the script any more, BUT HELP US TO UPDATE.

Good luck in your walk, all the best for you.
AND THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-03-04

Dear DIABOLIN,

I don't know why you wrote this as if it was a letter but just don't xD I'm not the owner of google or something... Also that channels is not mine... I don't speak german or russain or what ever they speak... and my channel is also not TigarYT or what ever their channel was...

Also scripts is not hard to make just learn javascript and look into the code of moomoo.io or any of other website/game and see what you can change and what you can't!

The reason my server didn't have a tutorials is because you don't need one.. Just do what I said in my second paragraph... Also that server wasn't meant for people to learn how to script it was mainly to promote my script and if anyone had bugs or suggestions they can tell me and also it was so that other script/mod developers could promote their script also...

I won't make any tutorial (because I don't have time) If I kept on making scripts then Sydney probably would've taken this more seriously and patched them a lot faster so... you can thank me for that! :D Hehe... Also I want to add I'm not a script/mod developer anymore... from time to time I might play a game and be like "This game would so much easier if you could play with the arrow keys instead of WASD" or "This game is so annoying... I should probably make something so it guesses the answers for me" but that would be just for fun... and nothing like MooMoo.io

One thing I can tell you for sure is Sydney is working hard to prevent scripts and mainly Nebula and their Bot Mods but I do know for a fact that the MooMoo.io Hacking Developer Community are very smart and they will always find a way to make a hack... and even if Sydney makes it impossible to do so there will always be smaller hacks to make you all have a little advantage...

Also some of the Developers do plan on updating my script anyways and although I don't tell them how to fix it or what they may need to fix it if they ask for something I do give it to them...

I don't really know what to say,
- TigerYT (I'm not a youtuber)

P.S. If I was an agar.io player or agar.io youtuber I would make a bot that when spawned is so big it kills everything and then feeds you all its mass to instantly destroy server... I think it's safe to say I hate Agar.io Youtubers xD!

TigerYTAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-04-06

Lol, what is this? I didn't know I could even type out such a big message... my hands get tired after like 4 lines of words

Sign in to post a reply.