HIT Forker

Monitors mturk.com for HITs

< Feedback on HIT Forker

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2017-12-29

Need Help with Forker Pandas!

So I started using Forker today and I like it better than Hitscraper already. However, the only issue I have is with Panda's. Each time I accept a panda, it only shows the Hit ID and not the actual name of the requester when I check the panda in Crazy panda. This ends to confuse me because at times I need to know which hit is which, especially when you have so many running on panada crazy at the same time. So is there a way to see the Requester name and not only the Hit in panda crazy hits captured through Forker?

ThisPoorGuyAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-30

There probably is. I will look into it when I have a moment. I'm just writing data directly into the PandaCrazy datastore, so I would imagine I'd just have to figure out what fields it's using for that. I've added it to the to-do list.

§
Posted: 2017-12-30

Thank you for your work on this script!

§
Posted: 2017-12-31

just want to say thank you much for giving us hitforker.this script is awesome and really helpful.in fact it is the best script i have found with combination with panda crazy since the new mturk site rolled out.very good job man your script has been a life saver for me on mturk

Sign in to post a reply.