Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-18

Watchers keep stopping

I have one watcher going and it keeps stopping every time the tab is out of frame. I have tried keeping the TM tab in it's own window and get the same thing.

§
Edited: 2017-12-18

Same problem. Everything I have going keeps stopping, not sure why.
It is now so bad it is pretty much unusable.

§
Edited: 2017-12-18

Same here, think because of the new exceeded limit error type 503 notification for mturk, which is this new image shown titled "Website Temporarily Unavailable" within the url:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/website/errors/503/generic.png

The console error message consists of:

Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0
at JSON.parse ()
at Watcher.onNewDataReceived (eval at E_c (:3:298), :2584:14)
at eval (eval at E_c (:3:298), :2580:10)
at Function.onload (eval at E_c (:3:298), :2848:5)
at :2:479
at eval (eval at exec_fn (:2:27), :31:101)

Edit: Ok, seems like I've found at least a partial solution to this, if you want to fix this, you should change the line "data=JSON.parse(data);" which is located at the beginning of the function "onNewDataReceived", while other codes in that function should remain the same, just change the above line of code with the below code block.
"
try {
data = JSON.parse(data);
}
catch (e) {
console.log(e);
return;
}
"

§

Yep, was working fine yesterday (stopping like maybe every 2-4 hours now i can barely get to 10 mins without a stop, if even that

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-20

Thanks @Redmond ! A 503 error would likely cause that issue. I'll add that in an update.

@"Ian Scott" Could you open up your browser console and let me know if you see any errors there?

Sorry all, just catching up with replies.

Sign in to post a reply.