Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-12-17

New Site Issue

On the new site when i click the play button to scrape for hits nothing happens.

§
Posted: 2017-12-18

Yeah the script is officially dead since the new version of mturk rolled out.

§

We are talking about the TurkMaster Script right?

§
On the new site when i click the play button to scrape for hits nothing happens.

I am going to assume you did not set up new scrapes for the new site and just tried your old site scrapes. I would suggest setting up new searches/scrapes for the new site and see if that works better.

When i first moved to the new site, I had to remove it from Tampermonkey, and reinstall it, to get TM to show.

§

I am having the same issue.i can't get Turk master to find anything at all.

§
I am going to assume you did not set up new scrapes for the new site and just tried your old site scrapes. I would suggest setting up new searches/scrapes for the new site and see if that works better.

When i first moved to the new site, I had to remove it from Tampermonkey, and reinstall it, to get TM to show.

Hello Bobby,

I don't see a way to do this from the GUI. I have even tried added the correct search string directly to the Turkmaster script, then reloading, but still nothing appears (and I know there are results).

Can you share how you added new scrapes?

§

No i added new hits but when i press play the side will turn blue but it still says N/A

§

When ever you search, Click on a hit, or Click on a requester, you should have a Watch this Page/Hit/Requester? button.

That is how I would add a new scrape/search.

for instance i like to filter all the hits that pay at least .50 and that i am qualified for. This pulls up page that I can click the button "Watch this Page?". Once doing so as long I have the Dashboard open in another tab it should add a new search/scrape.

It has been working for me since i switched over. Every once in a while it does stop scraping and i need to refresh and hit play again. But I think that as long as you are seeing the panel turn blue it is searching.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-12-20

For those that can't get Turkmaster to do anything or are seeing "n/a" could you please let me know if you can see any errors in your browser console?

Thanks for helping out @BobbySwiftly

Sign in to post a reply.