mmmturkeybacon Color Coded Search with Checkpoints

Changes the title row of a HIT's description to match the average of it's Turkopticon ratings. Changes the color of the reward amount to match the color of the Turkopticon rating for pay. Adds colored checkboxes to show/hide HITs by color rating. Adds a gray checkbox to show only HITs for which you are not qualified. Changes the background color of the HIT title and link to white for Master's HITs. Changes the color of HITs for which you are not qualified to a darker gray. And more!

< Feedback on mmmturkeybacon Color Coded Search with Checkpoints

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2017-11-29

Add TO Report link to header row.

Hi,
I love the product. I was thinking, though, since you've added pretty much everything else from TO to the header, couldn't you add a link for us to report our results on the HIT? This would allow us to not use the TO script and reduce the number of queries to TO for the same data.

If I'm not clear, let me know and I'll try to be more specific.

Take care,
Chris

§
Posted: 2017-12-11

I've made the changes myself. Need to make a few more to capture the "groupID" and the "requestor's name". But, it works for me. I modified TO so it only runs on the status pages to reduce the amount of calls to TO when searching for HITs. Really speeds things up.

I don't know if you (the author) actually get these messages but, at least the info's out there.

Take care,
Chris

Sign in to post a reply.