Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Support for over 70 sites! Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader (unmaintained)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2017-11-27

Script does not work on Mangago.me

Script does not work on Mangago.me . Screenshot attached for Attack on Titan manga below. Please fix

http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/shingeki_no_kyojin_dj_fan_service_omegaverse/mi/134564fdae7ac9e3c252fd128335cf8d_chapter-4/

§
Posted: 2018-01-23

hi , Joseph are you still having the same problem actually it was fine for me few days ago but now its not working. T.T I was wonder if m the only one.

§
Posted: 2018-01-25
hi , Joseph are you still having the same problem actually it was fine for me few days ago but now its not working. T.T I was wonder if m the only one.

Yes, I still have this problem. The pages don't load.

§
Posted: 2018-01-26

ok , can i ask you a favour-try logging in with an manga go acc . if you still have the same problem. cause it solved the problem back then. but now it just stops after loading a chapter.

§
Posted: 2018-02-02

Logged into Mangago with my account, still doesn't work

§
Posted: 2018-04-01

Same, Mangago used to work about a few months ago, but recently stopped loading the chapter at all. Any updates on a fix?

§
Posted: 2018-05-22

It's been about six months now, Mangago still doesn't work.

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-06-01
Edited: 2018-06-01

I just took a look and mangago is doing some weird stuff, if you click to read a manga and refresh the page it takes you to some weird fashion site. Seems a bit sketchy, it also seems to change the domain randomly which will make it hard to make the script work reliably, website seems to have gone downhill. That's why they have that copy URL button because the URL they send you to isn't actually the correct one so you can't just copy the link in the URL bar.

I would avoid this site. If someone wants to fix it they can look into it and contribute the fix here: https://github.com/fuzetsu/manga-loader

But I would recommend finding a better site for reading manga.

§
Posted: 2018-06-01

I see. Thanks for responding. Mangago has a great amount of exclusive content not available elsewhere, it's a damn shame :(

Kie
§
Posted: 2020-07-04

I'm only going to necro this thread because I was looking at the site, and realized that it could be fixed. @fuzetsu and others: the weird URL redirects only happen if you're not logged in (otherwise, the site is the same as normal). When logged in, mangago functions as expected. I've no coding experience, so I couldn't tell you how to modify it, but if anyone doesn't want to go through the hassle of making an account and knows how to fix the code for this (as even when you're logged in the script doesn't work), let me know what variables you're looking for.

Sign in to post a reply.