Youtube HD

Select a youtube resolution and resize the player.

< Feedback on Youtube HD

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-09-23
Edited: 2017-09-23

Do you have plans to update this for the new youtube layout?

All in the title. I'm keeping the old youtube layout because I have 3 userscripts for youtube. Out of those three, this one doesn't work with the new layout.

adisibAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-09-24

Hello Ranie Santos,

I have already updated this script to work for the new youtube layout in the newest version of my script (2017.08.03) which was in early August. If you have edited the script to change settings, that will prevent your user-script manager from auto-updating it. So if the new youtube layout isn't working for you, try to make sure you are using the most up to date version (though I realize it is inconvenient to do so, and there is already discussion on that at https://greasyfork.org/en/forum/discussion/27641/x ).

The only difference in functionality for this script between the new layout and old layout is that the new layout always uses 100% width, so the optional width setting in my script (which sets the minimum width) wont affect anything anymore, though the height setting still does. I could change this if people wanted me to, but I think the way it currently works should stay.

If there really is something broken with the new layout on the newest version of the script, please do mention what it is, along with your browser, browser version, and user-script manager that you use so that I can investigate.

Sign in to post a reply.