KissAnime Downloader

This is a userscript that will download multi episodes form KissAnime.

< Feedback on KissAnime Downloader

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-08-31

No links generated in list. 0 bytes

Firstly i would like to say THANK YOU! Ive been using your script for a month and I absolutely love it. You are the greatest.
The problem began a few days ago. I select all the episodes and choose a list. The notification panel on the left shows me that all episodes are being grabbed. The list file is then available to download. Though the file is now only 0 bytes. And when I copy the file to the downloader location. I start the downloader and just the folder is created. This is probably because no links are actually in the list. I hope that you can fix this issue. I really love this script and would love to get back to using it.
Thanks for making kissanime great animebro

Eltion MusaAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-09-02

Thanks for reporting this to me, this happened because rapidvideo changed their player. I've updated the script, hope it works for you! Thanks again.

§

AnimeBro Is the best! The script was updated and is now working perfectly. Thank you so much!!!!! #RESPECT

§

So the text file now does contain all the download links, and the downloader works perfectly. Though it is automatically downloading the lowest quality, it is not grabbing the correct links for the quality selected.

Sign in to post a reply.