Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-01-15

Custom URLs?

I was tinkering with MTurk's URL variables and had the idea to make a custom URL to look for qualification HITs for a certain requester (OCMP to be exact). I tried to get Turkmaster to work with the custom requester URL but it kept stripping off any other variables but the requester ID.
For reference, this is the URL I was working with
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/searchbar?selectedSearchType=hitgroups&requesterId=A368SJ5L7APVBJ&searchWords=Qualification

As you can see, I added "searchWords=Qualification", so that only OCMP's HITs with the keyword "Qualification" would come up. Of course this could work with any search string, but that's how I came up with the idea.

Anyway, sorry if this idea's no good (or you have no idea what i'm talking about, it's entirely possible I'm just crazy). Awesome script, it's really useful!

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-01-16

No, I totally get what you're talking about and thanks!

You aren't the first one to suggest this and this would be very useful. What I have set up is a watcher on a search for "ocmp" set to "qualified for" and it shows both OCMP's qualification HITs and the HITs that I'm already qualified for when the rare times those show up unexpectedly.

It would definitely be better if there was the option to just set a qualified flag for requester watchers but I just haven't gotten around to it. I haven't posted an update since November so I feel a little bad about that.

Sign in to post a reply.