Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-08-03
Edited: 2017-08-04

HI, TURKMASTER ISN'T LOADING ON MY DASHBOARD. I

I'VE LOGGED OUT AND RESTARTED MTURK, TURNED TURKMASTER OFF AND ON. RESTARTED MY BROWSER. ALL I GET IS THE OUTLINE OF IT WITH NOTHING IN IT. IT DOESN'T SAY CLOSE , SHOW OR ANYTHING. SO IT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE IT'S RUNNING SOMEWHERE ELSE.

§
Posted: 2017-09-11

I have the same problem. I was working on Mturk today, turkmaster working great as usual, and then when I refreshed my dashboard (which I do often throughout the day), all of a sudden the Turkmaster dashboard was empty, no watch list at all, not even the preset ones scanning for surveys of 0.25 up. It's just a big blank box on the side of my screen with the play and pause buttons at the top and nothing else.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a solution?

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-09-18

It looks like your watchers got wiped out unfortunately. You should be able to re-add them and Turkmaster should work normally. I don't know why this happens but this rare bug is what initially pushed me to add the backup feature.

Hopefully you had a backup of your watchers but if not, my apologies. I really wish I knew what causes that to happen.

Sign in to post a reply.