HIT Scraper WITH EXPORT

Snag HITs. mturk.

< Feedback on HIT Scraper WITH EXPORT

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2017-07-24

Everytime after clicking Reward & PandA get JSON.parser error

This error "Error: JSON.parse: unexpected end of data at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data" would happen occasionally but not enough to be annoying, today it's happening everytime I click Reward & PandA. Everything I read online is about TurkOpticon which I had turned off, toggled on, toggled on/off ratings, everything with TO Ive tried on and off same issue. There are like 50,000 less available hits today than usual, so i figure less people working after seeing this or more people trying to get the same hit at the same time.

Also I've noticed my browser crashing constantly, when it may crash once during an entire working day. (Scripts: hit scraper, Panda Crazy, Panda Crazy que helper, Panda crazy helper, Hit Database MK II) Today i did uninstall Turkmaster dont know if that would of done anything bad, restarted browser just to make sure (and of course it crashed a bunch anyway).

§
Posted: 2017-07-24

IM GETTING THE SAME MESSAGE ALL DAY.

§
Posted: 2017-08-09

Same here, for the past few days. Now it's constant, on Firefox crashing and script error. About 7 times today in a 6 hour period.

Sign in to post a reply.