Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-01-03

Why can't I delete existing alerts?

The alerts are all skewed -- not lined up neatly, and the delete button is not working for them. How do I remove them?

§
Posted: 2015-01-07

I can't figure out what's going on with Turkmaster on your PC. I haven't heard of them not being lined up correctly and I don't know what could be causing that.

I also got your message on Reddit. I looked into those errors but they don't appear to be causing this issue. I'm still gonna try and see what I can do about it.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-01-07

Just realized I signed in with the wrong account to post that last message. I'm just posting this to verify that it was actually me that wrote it.

§
Posted: 2015-04-04

I'm having the same issue. I can't delete the alerts that came with it and this is what I see.

§
Posted: 2015-05-05
Edited: 2015-05-05

I'm having the same issue, both with the alerts not lining up neatly (they seem to arbitrarily tab in at random), and with alerts refusing to be deleted. The only way I've found to get rid of them is to remove TM entirely, restart my browser, and reinstall TM. But even then, the default alerts always appear with a couple of them tabbed in, and I've never been able to remove those. I'd like to, I don't touch Crowdsource, ever.

Oh, and I'm on a Mac, running OS 10.6.8, & I do my turking primarily in Firefox.

§
Posted: 2015-05-08

Okay, I've been persuaded to give Crome another chance. Got TM installed, and the first thing I notice is that the default alerts are in fact lined up neatly. We'll see if the other issues (not being able to delete, spontaneous tabbing in of alerts, random ceasing to refresh) are corrected in Chrome as well.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-05-08

Did you happen to have the Turkopticon Add-on (not the script) installed on Firefox? It tends to mess with the layout of Turkmaster for some reason.

TM runs a little faster on Chrome, though (last time I checked, at least - went back to FF as my main browser a couple of months ago).

Sign in to post a reply.