Attempts to automate all the routine tasks in ikariam, like transporting wine

< Feedback on Ikariam Automation

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-06-11
Edited: 2017-06-11

bug

Hello
I have a problem, here I have 12 cities but there is a small bug on the 11 and 12
For example: if I send a city x the 11th it sends it to me on the 12th, if I send it on the 12th the script hangs, on the other hand if from the city x I send to any other city everything is fine.
cordially

Danielv123Author
§
Posted: 2017-06-12

I am far away from having 12 towns so I cannot test this for myself. I do not see what could be wrong, but do you have multiple towns with the same name? I know this can cause problems.

Could you also try opening the debug console (ctrl + shift + i on most browsers) and verifying that writing gotoTown(0) using numbers from 0 to 11 is working? That might be a problem as well, but I am not sure.

§
Posted: 2017-07-21

Hello
The problem is always there when I send on the 11 it sends me it on the 12 and if I send it on the 12 it hangs, even by changing the name, is what your script is defined on a number (12 max) or a number x. The destination flag remains on (going to town 2 to send resource).
cordially

§
Posted: 2017-07-22

Hello
The problem is always there when I send on the 11 it sends me it on the 12 and if I send it on the 12 it hangs, even by changing the name, is what your script is defined on a number (12 max) or a number x. The destination flag remains on (going to town 2 to send resource).
cordially

Danielv123Author
§
Posted: 2017-07-23

I am sorry, but I do not know what is going wrong ¯_(ツ)_/¯

There is no place in the code where it checks how many towns you have, so it should be working fine even if you had 30 towns (in theory).

Unfortunately, this means I can't fix it. If you are able to figure out a fix, please alert me so I can have a look.

Sign in to post a reply.