Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-11-16

Request: Requester Auto Accept

It would be great to have an auto accept feature for requester watchers. It would save resources by not having to set multiple watchers for HITS from the same requester.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-11-19

Do you mean you would like to be able to auto-accept whatever HIT a certain requester puts up? I guess that could work out pretty well for requesters that post the way that Agent Agent, for example, does.

§
Posted: 2014-11-20

Exactly. There are several requesters that I would like to auto accept any HIT they put up. Obviously, it wouldn't make sense for a requester like Crowdsource, but it would be perfect for others such as DJ Burdick, MyLikes, etc.

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-12-06

Sorry for the extremely late reply, but I've read it and I think it's a great suggestion. It's going on my to-do list for sure. I've gotta get back to updating this script.

I code all day at work now so it's kind of hard to come home after a long shift and work on the updates, but I miss working on Turkmaster. Thanks for the feedback and motivation!

§
Posted: 2014-12-15

Completely understood, my friend. I do exactly the same. I code in VB, VBA, SQL, etc. all day at work and come home and try to turk while learning Javascript, HTML, CSS, etc. all at the same time. So, I feel your pain. I wish I knew enough to help you out, but as of yet, I'm nowhere near advanced enough in any of the aforementioned languages.

Just know, you have created an OUTSTANDING script just as it is. It's better than any other extension or script I've used for the same purpose. In fact, I've deleted them all and use only yours now. Great work, my friend. I look forward to it getting even better.

Sign in to post a reply.