Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-02-01

Issue with Turkmaster that just started last week.

Hi. First I love the script turkmaster. I have a major issue with it and it all started about 1 week ago. If I set a hit for it to search for, it will search a few times and then just stop. It doesn't pause or anything like that. It will still look like it is searching but the clock won't change and it won't do anything. I've tried uninstalling it and re-installing, same issue. I've checked for updates and it's says it's updated. I've tried using other forums to see if anyone else has the same issue, but no luck. I don't know what to do, to get it work again. Any help is appreciated.

§
Posted: 2017-02-01

Having this same issue. I posted about it a few posts down from yours. Hopefully we can see a resolution soon. I tried this on different browsers, different computers, reinstalled. Everything. Let me know if you find anything out on your own.

Sign in to post a reply.