Français canadien (fr-CA)
Bahasa Indonesia (id)
Português do Brasil (pt-BR)
Tiếng Việt (vi)
Help us translate!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sign In with Greasy Fork
Script Creation Requests
Please add option so we can hide muted or exclude some requestors. Sucks when things like Brelig (and fill the entire damn list) show up under Qualification and I can't get rid of it.
I'm planning on adding the ability to exclude requesters in the near future. I find that annoying, too. The only thing is that it'll just be blank most of the time unless multiple pages are loaded.
FYI for anyone reading this: Recently added the ability to ignore requesters.
Also, feature requests are very welcome! I love hearing new ideas for the script.
1) Links like this don't keep their attributes:
. Would it be possible for the script to keep the minimum reward, qualified, etc?
2) Would it be possible to set up auto-open on Requester pages also?
3) Can it be set up to repeat the sound so that if I miss it because I'm not in the room it keeps beeping? Or maybe it opens a notification window that doesn't go away until I close it?
This updated and ever since it has disappeared. I tried clearing cache/cookies, reinstalling it...nothing.
Glad to know it wasn't just me! Mine vanished last night, too. I use Firefox on Ubuntu.
Sorry, I couldn't log in for some reason the last couple of days. Is the script still not working at all? If so are there any errors showing up in the console (Ctrl + Shift + J)?
1) That was something I thought about recently. I think I'm going to add those options.
2) Do you mean that you want a new tab to open when the script finds a new HIT by a certain requester? It should be possible, but it could be quite annoying in some cases when HITs come and go frequently.
3) The part of the watcher with the ">" should stay highlighted until you hover over it if something new was found. Having an option to repeat a sound could be useful, too. I'll have to look into it.
Sorry about the *very* late reply.
I forgot to mention that you can go back to version 1.2 via the history tab if Turkmaster still isn't showing up in your dashboard.
I'm hoping to get some more feedback to narrow down the issue since the latest version works fine for me in every browser I've tried.
edited October 2014
I now have Watchers on Chrome, YAY, Thanks! Still nothing on firefox (I deleted and reinstalled); not sure what changed; it was working great until night before last. Greasemonkey says it's installed and enabled, but I see nothing on MT dashboard. I should add: I'm running firefox 26.0 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, with Greasemonkey 1.15.
2) Yes, so if I'm searching
and a new HIT group appears, it doesn't just alert, it has the option to open the HITs and accept them. It would be optional, so if it's annoying, you don't turn it on.
3) You're right, the color stays now that I've updated. If the sound persisted, even when it refreshed again, say until you pressed STOP, that would be great. Maybe the little pop-up window that appears could also persist until you close it?
I'm still not sure why it's not showing in Firefox for some people. I have a couple of ideas, though.
Those are some interesting ideas. I'm going to add them to my list. I'm kind of backlogged at the moment, though, so it might take a little while to add those features.
Powered by Vanilla