SwagTv script

this script will automatically fetch and go to the next video after the meter goes up.

< Feedback on SwagTv script

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2014-08-24

Just wondering if the script creator ever got banned?

I made a bot that does basically the same thing, however I got banned. Just wondering if he's still successful when running this?

TjololoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-09-01

I haven't had any issues, but then again I turned off the "auto-complete" so I don't use it that much. It's been having some issues though, I think they're trying to fix it so this doesn't work, we'll see how it goes in the future, but yeah I haven't been banned yet.

§
Posted: 2014-09-07

I would think they'd have some way of telling that you're deleting the video from the DOM entirely lol

But if you've been doing it for months then I guess not. Don't think ill risk it though

TjololoAuthor
§
Posted: 2014-09-08

There wouldn't be a way to know other than you're not pulling the data from the site, but that's not really feasable to check for everyone. They could do spot checks, but other than that, there's really no way to know.

Don't blame you for passing it up XD if I end up getting banned I'll let everyone know, but until then I don't see a problem with using it.

§
Posted: 2015-01-29
Edited: 2015-02-23

I've been using it almost every day for about a month and gotten $40 worth of gift cards and have not yet been banned. However my co-worker got banned before he could redeem his first $5 gift card. But I think that is just user error. So, your mileage may vary.

Sign in to post a reply.