MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Keep track of the HITs you've done (and more!). Cross browser compatible.

< Feedback on MTurk HIT Database Mk.II

Question/comment

AT
§
Posted: 2016-09-29
Edited: 2016-09-30

Another N/A assignment issue

HIT DB has hit yet another snag. During an update on the 28th, I found this to be a problem. I can't figure out how to fix it and your duplicate script doesn't work either.

The HIT ID doesn't even have an ID associated with it. It has "may+contain+adult+content.+Worker+discretion+is+advised.%29" associated with it. That's hit. I've deleted that bit, changed it to paid from pending approval, nada, nothing is working.

AT
§
Posted: 2016-09-30

bump

feihtalityAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-10-02
Edited: 2016-10-02

@AT Try the duplicate code snippet again. There's no reason it wouldn't catch that HIT. Let me know if there are any error messages. Importing will never remove records. Importing is merge-only, meaning it will only alter an existing record or create a new record.

AT
§
Posted: 2016-10-02

It worked now. I figured that after messing with the database entries. I'm not sure why it wasn't working the other night. Does your code snippet require no extra spaces inputted into the console? Perhaps that's why I was getting a line error. I suppose I can save that snippet for future versions and use unless it'll change eventually?

Thank you/!

Sign in to post a reply.