Turkmaster (Mturk)

A page-monitoring web app for Mturk (Mechanical Turk) designed to make turking more efficient. Easily monitor mturk search pages and requesters and Auto-Accept the HITs you missed.

< Feedback on Turkmaster (Mturk)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-08-22
Edited: 2016-08-22

When you first install the script, you'll notice a list of "watchers" on the dashboard.

Nothing is changed on my dashboard page and yes I keep it open always. Is Turkmaster working on Firefox? Any ideas what may be wrong? Thanks

DonovanMAuthor
§
Posted: 2016-08-25

I'm not sure what's wrong. Turkmaster works perfectly fine for me with Firefox. Most of the development and testing was done using Firefox.

§

Uninstalled, turned off all other scripts, exit firefox, restart PC, open firefox, reinstall Turkmaster, nothing shows on dashboard page, shut down firefox, restart PC, open firefox still nothing.

The watch this HIT buttons show up on other pages but nothing shows on the dashboard page. Also when I open options there are 3 boxes for included matched and excluded HITs that are all totally empty.

§

Win10 64bit latest build of Firefox

§

deleted firefox started all over new everything and now it works

DonovanMAuthor
§

Awesome. Glad you got it working!

§
Posted: 2016-08-26

Think it was pop-up blocker messing it up
Also now that I got Turkmaster working OMG, this is the definition of work smarter, not harder. Absolute game changer.

Sign in to post a reply.