Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Desktop Mobile (Android) Mobile (iOS)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Mobile browser touch gestures - Add touch gestures to mobile browsers. For example, ↓↑: go to the top, ↑↓: go to the bottom, →←: go back, ←→: go forward, →↓: closes the tab, →↑: restores just closed page, etc. There are also special text gestures, picture gestures and video gestures, and you can customize your gesture functions. Recommend using Kiwi browser, Yandex browser and Firefox browser.
- Github Enhancement - High Speed Download - High-speed download of Git Clone/SSH, Release, Raw, Code(ZIP) and other files, project list file quick download (☁)
- Twitch VOD Unblocker - Unblocks Twitch VODs. Buy me a coffee at: https://ko-fi.com/beypazari
- rapidupload-userscript - input bdlink to get files or get bdlink for Baidu™ WebDisk.
- Dark Mode - Simple and effective network-wide eye protection mode (night mode, dark mode, dark mode)
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.