Welcome to Greasy Fork, a site for user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Greasy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Easy offline - Find out all magnet links and torrents and video links in current page, and stream them from cloud storage automatically.
- Robux Codebreaker - Go to buy 400 robux, click enter code, and just watch.
- moomoo.io AutoFood - Auto heal (Cookie only) [P] Key ON/OFF
- Undiscord - Delete all messages in a Discord channel or DM (Bulk deletion) - Extends the discord interface so you can mass delete messages from discord
- MooMoo.io modification /\ ANTI AD /\ DarK Mod /\ BIOM Map /\ Big Store /\ Game Music - Game Music, BIOM Map(also funny 2 Maps), NO ADs, Dark Mod!!, Midddle big Store / Big Store , AutoReload Website if disconnected(sometimes its doesn´t work)
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.