Mark Watched YouTube Videos

Add an indicator for watched videos on YouTube. Use GM menus to display history statistics, backup history, and restore/merge history.

< Feedback on Mark Watched YouTube Videos

Question/comment

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2020-01-19

Can I merge data from two browsers

I have two browsers, a lot of the same data in the early days, later for privacy, later The two browsers have totally different viewing categories. Mark of all two browsers has some same data and different data. Can I merge the data of both of them now

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-01-20

History merging was already planned but hasn't yet released. I've updated the script for this. There will be a check box option for merging history instead of replacing the existing. It's always enabled by default.

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2020-01-23

Added ability to merge data This function does not take effect, I am here to try to back up the two data, And then uploaded to a inside, No consolidated data, How to manually open, How should open this function.

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-01-24

Data from two separate computer must first each be exported. e.g. computer A => data A; and computer B => data B.

Then one of the data must be merged into the other computer using the "Restore History Data", and keep the checkbox ticked/set/checked. e.g. data A merge to computer B; or data B merge into computer A. Then export the merged data using the "Backup History Data".

Deleted user 103157
§

The result is the replacement of the data

jcunewsAuthor
§

Ah, the data has actually been merged, but there was a problem calculating the total number of history data in the statistics. I've updated the script for this flaw.

Deleted user 103157
§
Posted: 2020-01-25
Edited: 2020-01-25

There are new problems. Before that, I had 10380 and 10515. The new version imported data - merge, showing only 9992 and 9856

jcunewsAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-01-26

That's part of prevous bug, where videos which are watched again, they're kept being added into the index, instead of updating the existing one. This causes duplicate indexes. The updated script fixed that by refreshing the index based on the actual history data. So, the total number of history data will be smaller.

Sign in to post a reply.